Dr. Phi hand sanitizer is available in easy dispensing 500ml bottle. This advanced formula does not leave hands feeling dry. It is perfect for use at hospitals, schools, offices, at home or wherever a large quantity of sanitizer is needed.
Also available in the following sizes: 2ml, 10ml, and 40ml, 1000ml
– Instantly kills 99.99% of bacterial and viral germs.
– Contains 70% ethyl alcohol.
– Liquid-like gel to suit hospital needs.
– No residue nor stickiness.
– Enriched with glycerin and Vitamin E to hydrate hands.
– Dries in seconds.
– Recommended for repeated use.
Apply 2ml of Dr. Phi hand sanitizer onto your hands. This will be enough to cover your hands and get under your nails. Rub hands together covering all areas including the back of hands, nail beds and between fingers until the alcohol is absorbed and hands feel dry. Help children the first few times to teach them how to properly use the gel and let their usage be supervised at all times.
Safety and storage information:
– Store below 30°C
– Highly flammable
– Keep away from fire
– Stop using if skin irritation occurs
– Supervise children while using
– Avoid touching your face or eyes until your hands are dry. If eye contact occurs, rinse immediately with water